Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post

That is pretty savage, but funny. I think I would've given you a break. What were you cited for exactly?
I had a good laugh. Thinking back this was probably 15 years ago, when I was a young professional (use that term loosely) right out of college working in Carlsbad. Citation was just speeding, probably 70ish in a 55 (El Camino Real). Few hundred bucks, traffic school, and a good story in the end.
I was just visiting a friend out in Encinitas overnight who lives off the Leucadia exit. Right in your hood!
You weren't patrolling in my neighborhood now were you? Lol. I used to live in Encinitas, left the city because it went from a peaceful community to a city riddled with bars and noise. I'm actually still near the area, a few exits north/south from there (don't want to say exactly where just out of precaution and safety).

If you have buddies patrolling Encinitas, you can ask them I'm sure they'll tell you how bad it's gotten in the last few years. It's still a very posh city of wealth though depending where you go.
Appreciate 0