04-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #121
emac08
got em' son
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i sold / 08 E90 M3 sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
If/when I get more, I'll let the forum know.

I am, however, moving to Japan Jul 30 and won't be back for a few years. I'm not sure if they've set the game up to be region specific (word on the battle.net forums is the games are now region specific).

What this means:
In the original Starcraft, and even Warcraft 3, you can choose which "server" you're playing on. Examples: Starcraft has USWest, USEast, Asia, and Europe, and Warcraft 3 has Azeroth, Lordaeron, Kalimdor, Northrend. You are able to choose where you want to be playing.

The new games might be region specific. I'm not sure how it's going to be determined. Either by where you bought the disc and how the game installs, or where your IP says you are.

If it's the former, then I'll still be able to play with all of you, but with significant lag coming from Japan. The later would mean I'll then be playing with Koreans...and probably end up in the Copper League. Lol.

In any case, it'll be interesting how this server set-up works itself out.
shini i still havent played with you 2v2 lol. and to throw a wrench in there, you are a girl? this whole time i'm thinking your a dude! lol o well hollar at me next time you're on!

ne wun else on the forums who hasn't added me - "extra.mac"
Appreciate 0