05-14-2020, 03:59 PM   #21
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Can anyone post accurate part numbers for the aspherical euro mirrors for both sides, please? Ideally for LHD cars if it matters.

It's a bit confusing out there as lots descriptions confuse the blind spot indicators with the aspherical attributes — clarity and precision are lost arts on the internet.
It's easy to get the correct part nbrs for how your BMW is optioned...just use one of the online part database sites and select your model/year etc EXCEPT select EUROPE instead of USA. Go to the 51 VEHICLE TRIM (main group of diagrams) and select the mirror appropriate for how your BMW is optioned (probably #2 & #8).

Once you have the correct 11 digit BMW part nbr for the mirrors...then shop using those part nbrs. You can probably type BMW xx xx x xxx xxx" into a google search (or ebay or Amazon.com) box to find sellers.

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 1
LexxM31697.50