05-31-2020, 03:27 PM   #9
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche or Maclaren. Anything else will feel too slow.
Too rich for me unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
For some reason alfas don't do anything for me. The quadrifoglio is too pricey for me and the rest just seem like the same old same old you see in BMWs and everything else. Maybe they are amazing to drive, never driven one, but the design and specs just don't do it for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenXer View Post
Keep the Corvette, if it's paid for and there's nothing wrong with it. I miss mine a lot. Personally I think it looks much better and tidier than the C8. Once depreciation settles, it will continue to be more valuable. If you have the Z51 option and magnetic ride, there is nothing that sounds like it or rides like it.

Sure it's not as flashy out in California or Florida, but here in the midwest it's an icon.
It's a Z51, but unfortunately no mag ride. So far it has been pretty reliable. Had some issues with the fan, but fixed it myself and so far no issues. Last time I took it out got all kinds of lights for a sec there then found a misfire code, however I have a feeling the battery may have been kind of low from sitting in the garage for so long. I put it on charger and drove it around town a bit today and it did not come back, so hopefully that solves that, but who knows.

You are right though there's just nothing I like better. If they had a C8 manual.... maybe... but you can't even get a C8 right now so. Honestly if I did get something else I would probably just have to go to a whole new category like go luxury with a big boat a 7 or 5 series or S class. Maybe go with like a model 3, not a huge fan of their interiors, pretty cheap feeling, but I dunno would be a totally different experience.

Probably end up keeping it or selling and just saving the $$
Appreciate 2
5.M0NSTER3353.50
GenXer1365.00