View Single Post
      03-09-2021, 07:06 AM   #50
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
I think this movie definitely had a few humor highs here and there but overall it was so so... definitely did not live up the original and if you kept your eyes open there was a lot of political statements in it. Maybe that's why it currently has a 5.5 on imdb.
Yeeeah....politics in my movies is like bleach in my coffee. Some people might like it, the bleach and coffee people love to dispense it....I'd rather go beat my head into a wall. Gotta love how actors want to shove their agenda down your gullet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Have you seen Crank 2?

I am not sure if the first one was so ridiculous that the 2nd one had to be better or the 2nd one was so ridiculous that everyone was shocked the 1st one was topped.
Unfortunately yes.....you are not wrong here.

I had this conversation with someone last week. The girlfriend and I watched Homefront last week. Had never even heard of it. I'm somewhat of a Franco fan and used to really like Jason Statham. I'm talking Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Jason Statham, not Expendables Jason Statham. He's been in a few great movies, but his action hero status has ruined him in my eyes. Homefront is actually an enjoyable watch though.
Appreciate 2
Murf99314116.00
ASAP10208.50