View Single Post
      04-17-2020, 09:18 PM   #37
kirksmit
Rep
Drives: BMW x6 M competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Thanks for the amazing pic!

I like the interior lighting and for those who think it's too much, can always dim the lights or turn them off completely if that the only deterrent in getting into this model car.

OP, from your experience with both the X6MC and the Urus... what do you think of the interior materials in these cars?

Watching reviews on both cars, my eyes say the X6 interion has been crafted with higher quality materials compared to what I can see in the Urus, but this is a comparison that can only be done by the sense of touch, not video.

Please let me know what you think of the interior builds for these two machines.

Thank you!
The BMW feels like better materials, and i like the displays better. The URUS is really over the top with so many screens and airplane cockpit like buttons. And the Urus start button annoyed me having to lift the defcon 4 lever and then push the on button. The Interior materials of the BMW are better and feel better. The Leather seems nicer on the BMW. The Seats of the Lambo look great, but they are not memorable. The seats on the X6M are 100% the best i have ever sat in. I really like the way they can be configured to support you in all directions. The seat belt pulls you in as you step on the gas which is startling at first and then fun. The massage and cooled functions are great. The exterior of the Lambo is to me better, and by far the best looking Performance SUV of all any ever. If someone wanted to trade the BMW for the Urus, i guess i would say yes, but i might regret it.
Appreciate 0