darksilkx1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Monthly Payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechCTU View Post
Can you give more details. I am getting ready to order but this thread gets me worried they pushed ahead before things were ready.
If you want to get a BMW X5. I highly suggest looking away. I have a G05 and in the six months I've had it, I've taken it to the dealer about 4-5 times. Don't get me wrong, the car is great. Driving dynamics are awesome and comfort is great as well. I've been put off by BMW because of the customer service here in UAE (AGMC if you are wondering). It could be different in other countries but here in the UAE, the X5 is not as good as its predecessor F15. I regret not looking at the Range Rover Sport as well. After all this, even my wife regrets not getting a GLE.
Honestly it's hit or miss with any car. I had both the F15 and G05. G05 has been to the dealer maybe 3 times in 30months all for oil changes. F15 was less reliable including rattling in the folding back seat assembly. You mileage will vary with any brand. I guarantee there are probably Cullinans with issues that require dealer visits. May be 1 in 1000 but they'll still be there. Hope things look up for you.