View Single Post
      09-12-2019, 07:44 PM   #51
Tlon
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyBMW View Post
I feel like the above question was not answered by Tlon.

Tlon: can you please go to settings/Driving Assistance/Driving (l believe I am directing you to the right screen), send us a pic of that screen?

Thank you!
I did in post #39.

I do not have the checkbox menu option for Displaying Assisted Driving view when Driver Assistance is Active. I just have the Speed Limit and Steering menu options.

Clearly something else is going on with my X5 since my software update. There is something new in the center of the instrument cluster that resembles the grid and road lines of the video above. AndriodRobot (and likely others) already has this, so it's not new just new to me from the 3/2019.## update I had previously (as well as from the original 11/2018 version I had), which had a completely blank screen until a navigation destination was selected.

I tried nav tonight. The nav direct cards are oddly different from what I had previously as well. They don't always flow evenly back and cover the screen. There are times when I can see the "grid road" underneath, which was not the case previously. So, not sure if it's a bug, a buried preview of the driving assistance view in action or something else. But, it's kind of annoying.
Appreciate 0