11-28-2019, 02:38 AM   #24
awosy
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikheetleon View Post
I don’t live in Belgium so I should be fine with 22”. I’ve ordered the car a couple of weeks ago. I’ve added the lasers and choose Tansanite blue as color.
I opted out for the lasers because it's merely a visual option which is quite expensive. Like apocalypsbe says, you need long stretches of no traffic with completely dark circumstances. Led lights will be enough for me.

About the luggage option 418, I will try to figure out in March or May (whatever) when I get mine delivered if this doesn't become clear by someone else. For me, it was included in my travel pack, I didn't choose the option myself because I thought there no point with the 45e. The complete cover doesn't disappear in the floor behind the back seats, that's for sure. Maybe this option on the 45e only includes the cover to roll up to the back seats automatically/by button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perikifi View Post
It's hard to figure out what option 418 contains on the 45e but it does not contain the automated cover or the luggage-anti-slide feature at all. I believe the whole package is reduced to some flexible net to hold cargo in place as the price is under 100 euros.

The flexible net you are talking about, isn't this option 413?
Appreciate 0