View Single Post
      11-16-2020, 01:59 PM   #1
MissVito
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '24 X5 M60i, M240ix

X5 '21 M50i Tanzanite Blue II PPF + Gtechniq ceramic

Finally posting my pics of my new X5 after getting the Xpel PPF + paint correction and Gtechniq ceramic coating. I didn't think a brand new car would look this much better after it was finished! It looks like glass. I'm really glad I had it done. It got PPF full front, A pillars/front of moonroof, B pillars, rocker panels and front of rear wheels, then applied Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra & EXO. The pics were taken in their detail shop when we picked it up.

I was concerned it would be obvious where the film edges are, but they aren't noticeable at all. I have to really look closely and the color doesn't look any different. I'd have to point it out to someone to find it. My OCD self is happy with it. The entire treatment makes a big difference with cleaning especially getting the Florida bugs off. (The last pic of the A pillar is where the film edge is...it's not noticeable at all) Had it done at AutoPaintGuard in Tampa, FL. https://www.autopaintguard.com/ A bit of a trip but worth it and great guys. Really nice shop and they took great care of my car, kept it inside where it was safe.

Just brought them my 2014 X5 this morning for full detail + sealant to get her ready to sell, and hubby's new M240ix goes in next Monday for PPF + ceramic.
Attached Images

'14 X5 s35i Lux Line Mineral White/Mocha (re-homed)
Appreciate 5
Auricom4361.50
GlennC321.00
Luminor5131243.00
Ftpohyeah285.00