Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeynowbababooeyAckAck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereef510 View Post
it's the blue/white merino full interior. Other forum posts on here have said that adds more time to the build than other leather options.
Ahh gotcha, so it's a standard option. I thought it was like "individual color" for an extra 5k and you can pick different than from standard options.
The X factory isn't yet equipped to support 490 special request paints - only predefined SABI paintworks that are on the build sheets:

BMW paintworks are divided into two types:

SABI
􏰀SABI paintworks are available to order within the configurator and can be selected just like normal production paint finishes.

􏰀Special request paintworks use the generic code 490. The specific colour code is then supposed to be filled into IVS. These exclusive paintworks require confirmation and pricing directly from the NSC.

Other Individual options require a bit more time as it's a not common ordered exterior color or interior - like IW/NB Merino extended and full, and full interiors in other colors.

Appreciate 0