AndroidRobot
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
BMW said they're not fixing cosmetic things despite having them be an issue I noted at delivery. They also claim the electronics will be fine after the repair which I wholeheartedly disagree with. There's an underlying problem here which hasn't been found otherwise so many systems wouldn't be having issues. The CS Case Manager agrees with me but ultimately it's out of her control. I said I'll fight this and issues will not stop (going off past experiences) so I'm waiting to hear back yet again.

edit: added your quote, I didn't see it before posting but agree. I could trade my car in and move on but I refuse to take a hit on something outside of my control when BMW can fix it. I'm at the end of my patience with the handling of my car given how I had 2 full months of no action followed by a dealer illegally refusing warranty work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpitts View Post
My question is whether you'll be happy with the vehicle following the repairs. With this many issues, is it something related to a wiring harness that is not easily replaced in an assembled car, as an example. Or are there other gremlins underneath that just haven't surfaced yet. I'm not saying this to plant the seeds of doubt, but with this many things wrong at time zero, I'd be thinking of wiping the slate and going with a new vehicle. :shrug:
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0