View Single Post
      12-10-2019, 09:08 AM   #15
randybobandy
Rick James
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

midwestbmwguy What's your software version in the car and iOS app? I just noticed in your app, the fuel level says 100%, but mine is in gallons. That's just weird, maybe related? Probably not.

I would check your privacy settings on your phone. If you have an iPhone on iOS13, check the following.

1. In the CD App on iOS, if you go to More at the bottom right, and tap settings at the bottom of that screen, what are your settings? I have everything enabled, and Location set to "While Using".

2. On your iPhone, if you go to settings then down to ConnectedDrive, what are the settings? I have Location set to "While Using", then everything is turned on, including Background App Refresh and Cellular Data.

3. Also, redundant, but if you go to Settings on your iPhone and tap Privacy, I assume location services is on.

I know you probably did all this, but it's just strange! Below are my software versions.

X5: 07/2019.70
iPhone: iOS 13.2.3
BMW CD App: 10.4.1634

Sometimes, I will go into settings on the CD app, then go into Privacy and Terms, and Delete All Application Data. It's probably the same as deleting the app and reinstalling though.
Appreciate 0