View Single Post
      06-24-2021, 10:30 AM   #48
-Vanguard-
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 X6M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiemalibu View Post
Owning an F95, I can say this is entirely possible. We RE-GYEW-LAR-LEE smoke rwd cars that should destroy us based on weight. It's not even close with some cars and I purposefully toy with them then pull away...just for shits-n-giggles.

Now I did see a Urus the other day and was admittedly intimidated and *probably* wouldn't have tested him/her in a straight line from a red light. However, the operative word is "probably" --- talk to me after a few Hibiki's and I might change my mind --- the next day after I'm sober and have all my faculties.

I have OFFICIALLY given up all high speed tomfoolery though. Baby Malibu can't survive without her Daddy. But for the rest of you idiots brave enough to try stupid sh*t like this: CARRY ON!
The X6M walks the urus if there is no launch control involved. The Urus's launch control really is amazing. There's a good video with X6M vs Urus and this is the exact outcome. With launch, the Urus beats the X6MC by about half car length and without launch control the X6M wins by an ever bigger margin.
Appreciate 0