F85MTuNED
IG: @88jae88
Rep
Drives: ///Ⓜ️

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris719 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F85MTuNED View Post
This seems correct I've done this several times with My F85 vs Plenty of vehicles either in Mexico or @ the track and the F95 is much faster stock for stock so I could imagine..
This isn't correct. X5M and X6M Comp will do 11.6-11.8 @ 120 MPH based on magazine reviews and an actual drag race on Youtube of a stock X5MC that I watched. The new G82 will not beat the ET but it will have a near identical trap speed as far as I can tell from several sources. There is no way the roll race should be like that unless the X5M is tuned, especially given the aerodynamics. It should be very close from a roll. Maybe I'm wrong but we'll have to get more data on the G8x.
You took a portion of that overall race and used that to determine that I am not correct so let me be more clear… the "dig / quarter mile" races in this segment are correct because once again I've cracked plenty of skulls racing on the streets of Juarez or at the track.

Also… if the guy in the M4 cannot drive then yes he could lose on a roll also. Everything counts the rpm, mile an hour, gear etc…

For example if the X5M was actually in 1st gear and break boost on this roll but the M4 was in 2nd he will get such a significant jump that by the time the other car catches up (cause he will! Power to weight) it'll be too late.

I don't speak on magazine data I only speak on what I have done or witnessed with my own 2.