United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i, 2012 528i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer518 View Post
For new BMWCCA members, does the waiting period have to be over [COLOR="DarkRed"]before you place an order[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]or take delivery of your order[/COLOR]? I joined on 3/31. Wondering if I have to wait until 10/1 to order or if I can order in Sept for an Oct delivery. Thanks
I believe this is spelled out in the TERMS & CONDITIONS. If you are a member, you can go to the website to read what those are.

For those that aren't...hold on and I'll go get them to do a copy and paste.

EDIT:...it appears that you must have a least ONE YEAR of membership under your belt BEFORE taking delivery...or at least 6 months if you purchase a 3 year or more membership.
[COLOR="Blue"]TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • A membership requirement may be met in one of two ways:
    • [COLOR="DarkRed"]A membership of one year or more immediately preceding the delivery date of the vehicle is required to take advantage of this program.[/COLOR] A member in good standing cannot have any lapse in membership during that 12-month period.
    • A non-refundable membership of three or more years can be purchased to reduce the 12-month waiting period to 6 months.
  • Vehicles must be purchased/leased via an authorized U.S. BMW center, sales documents and vehicle title must be in eligible member's name.
  • The BMW CCA/CCCA allowance is non-transferable and is offered to eligible members and associate members only.
  • If an eligible member co-signs for a vehicle with a non-member, both must reside in the same household and all documents must contain the member's name and signature. However, only one submission will be honored.
  • Through this program,eligible participants may redeem one reward per calendar year (1/1 through 12/31) per member. *Note- Reward not redeemable under both memberships.
  • Members are eligible to receive one reward per member, per VIN.
  • Eligible member or associate member who purchases their off-lease vehicle via the CPO Program is not eligible for payment for same VIN as a CPO vehicle.
  • Eligible member must be in possession of the vehicle at time of application and must remain in possession of the vehicle until the application is fully processed or for a minimum of six months, whichever comes first.
  • US Delivery. BMW CCA/CCCA Membership Reward Application for U.S. delivery must be completed in its entirety and postmarked within 60 days of U.S. vehicle delivery date.
  • European Delivery. BMW CCA/CCCA Membership Reward Application for European Delivery must be completed in its entirety and postmarked within 60 days of Munich European Delivery pick up date.
  • Check requests must be received via email or registered/certified mail (faxes are not accepted). All documents must be legible. A confirmation receipt will be emailed within 7 business days.
  • BMW CCA is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected applications or checks.
  • BMW NA reserves the right to make program changes without prior notification.

ELIGIBLE VEHICLES
  • New passenger vehicles (including European Delivery & Performance Center Delivery), SAV's & newly Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.

INELIGIBLE VEHICLES/PROGRAMS

• New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos or loaner vehicles. 3rd party brokers, lease companies, etc. do not qualify.
  • Already active Pre-owned vehicles not re-enrolled in the CPO Program.
  • MINI Models and Active E models are not included.
[/COLOR]
Seems a bit confusing. So if I signed up for BMWCCA membership now and received my car in 3months...can I then apply for the rebate 3 months after receiving my car...satisfying the 6month requirement?
Appreciate 0