View Single Post
      01-06-2021, 09:02 AM   #66
kezzuki
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: G05 2021 X5

Update:

I went to a different dealership this time to checj out the noise problem. The technician claimned that they cant hear the noise ( i was lile "wth? really?) but they asked me to go in and sit in the car with the foreman to identify the problem, and compare to an x5 demo if necessary.

So i did.
First, the demo x5. Oh my god, it is so quiet in there LOL this is the X5 experience i was dreaming of! "LOL" indeed but sad.
Although the difference is soooo obvious to me, the foreman still cant hear the noise in my car lol...
I opened the sound frequency spectrum analyzer app i downloaded on my phone and after some serious convincing they finally decide to take a closer look...gosh its so difficult to get them to acknowledge the problem.

And yea, a quiet X5 is a reeealy nice car lol i want it.
Anyways now the car is at the shop, fingers crossed if they do anything about it.

About the demo x5 tho, the differences woth respect to my x5:
1, mine has the M sports package
2, mine has the Crystal elements
3, the demo does NOT have the wireless charger. Mine does, and it is from the premium Enhanced package.

Dont know if these differences matter. And the demo DOES have the little screen for AC controlls. Attached photo is the dash of the demo 2021 x5.
Attached Images

Last edited by kezzuki; 01-06-2021 at 02:45 PM..
Appreciate 0