02-22-2019, 06:29 PM   #9
Hchhuor
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 LX570

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechCTU View Post
I just picked up my new 40i today and all went well until we tried to get connected drive and car play and all other services going.

I searched the connected drive posts and can't find my issue. I tried rebooting and I have no place to select the privacy statement listed in the threads.

What we did so far
1. The CA sent the ESA and I confirmed it's correct.
2. I created an account online and downloaded the app on my iphone.
3. I logged onto both online and app and accepted the privacy statement. The car in the app and online shows with a cover over it with no picture. The app on my phone shows the same thing.
4. Going to the car, I go to apps and only BMW assist is listed
5. When setting up a profile it never ask for my email. The CA, Genius not sure what to do, they said it should ask for my email and that's when you select the privacy statement.

Anyone have any suggestions on whats wrong or how to fix?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechCTU View Post
I just picked up my new 40i today and all went well until we tried to get connected drive and car play and all other services going.

I searched the connected drive posts and can't find my issue. I tried rebooting and I have no place to select the privacy statement listed in the threads.

What we did so far
1. The CA sent the ESA and I confirmed it's correct.
2. I created an account online and downloaded the app on my iphone.
3. I logged onto both online and app and accepted the privacy statement. The car in the app and online shows with a cover over it with no picture. The app on my phone shows the same thing.
4. Going to the car, I go to apps and only BMW assist is listed
5. When setting up a profile it never ask for my email. The CA, Genius not sure what to do, they said it should ask for my email and that's when you select the privacy statement.

Anyone have any suggestions on whats wrong or how to fix?
Did you receive email from bmw after CA did ESA?
Appreciate 0