10-14-2020, 04:58 AM   #296
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
mate i didnt say anything concerning your question.. party mode is not cheating.. not all 1.6L engines on traffic have the same performance.. power, rev band power levels, fuel consumption etc is not the same.. very simple terms some can stand/create higher boosts in safe levels.. you know all this.. as long as parameters like fuel flow, oil consumption etc. is in the regulations.. its just better efficiency.. Ferrari's case is totally different.. FIA hide the reason.. even if they re not it creates suspicion.. and more likely there were some tricks just not disclosed for F1 and Ferrari's fame probably..

Red Bull engine and Red Bull staying in F1 is the good thing for the sport.. Red Bull was in a political fight a bit like Merc' is cheating and stuff even if there is nothing to prove they re cheating or something.. water is calmer now but that made a tension between Merc' and Red Bull.. next year there ll be 4 teams with Merc' engine + Renault is like a badly ended marriage with Red Bull.. its like half of the teams can say no if they want and they have their own reasons.. but they wont say no cause it wont be good for anyone in long term..
Mate look in my post above in #288 : I was talking about the smart "GREY ZONE" !
It's there ! There in that grey zone were all the messy cheating happens !

As you know the FIA = Financial speculation .
The FIA s@cks mate . Someone should ban the FIA !
Meanwhile the FIA is 100% responsible for the boring races of the last 6 seasons !

Jean Todt ! Give me a break !!!

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick58907.50