View Single Post
      12-30-2019, 09:24 AM   #1307
Wxnatscaps
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i Arctic Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogorox5 View Post
Hey Suprajjang, really appreciate that info! Will check out Midlothian. Right now I am getting a 14.1% including the rebates on a custom build for a Late Jan/Early Feb Delivery (financing not leasing so got the APR credit 2000, conquest 750 on the rebate side since I drive an Audi atm). Everything is pretty much to what Wxnatscaps shared above and also PM me (THANKS A LOT!) Looking to see what I end up with!
Glad it was helpful. One thing to confirm is whether they have any allocations left when you place the order...depending on the dealer, they probably are out of allocations right now but will get more the first week of January. I placed my order on 12/10 and unfortunately my dealer was out of allocations - but I should get a production number the first week of January.

I can’t remember if I put this in the PM but something to keep in mind is the doc fees in VA are generally $300-$400 higher than the $399 that MD charges...so if you get a better offer from Midlothian (before TTL), take that into account.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0