View Single Post
      04-03-2020, 02:06 AM   #25
Skilly
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X5 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
I must have missed the rudeness in my post, just giving friendly advice. You obviously are new and have very little history with BMW and the information provided on this site. You can feel free to do some searching and you will find posts talking about the the 5k mile limit.

Obviously there could be some states that require that dealers register individual loaner cars rather than handling them under dealer licensing but I have not heard of any yet.

Your post was very clear and not relevant to this discussion. Just the fact that you are repeating it and trying to somehow contort your situation into something that offers evidence to your position shows you do not understand what we are talking about.
Dude. No need to be passive aggressive. You clearly don’t have the fine print. Assuming I’m new to BMW is an interesting assumption though . Unless you own a dealership it’s more likely I’ve had many more than you. I’m new to the G05 page though. Neither here nor there though. i have a lot of experience. Purchasing, tuning, selling, modifying etc..and sharing and learning in the community.

It’s cool if you don’t like what I have to share but it seems to be on topic - pretty sure it’s Likely helping some people. Maybe not you but that’s what the forum is all about - grabbing smarts from the collective. Personally I love coming here when I get a new car - lots to learn and lots to share.

Try to avoid the personal attacks - it’s not necessary. If I came off that way in any of my responses (except the last one) that wasn’t my intent.
Appreciate 0