06-14-2020, 01:45 AM   #26
pho
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninefourteener View Post
You're talking to the stupidest "computer" guy on the planet, so I'm not sure why the OEM gauge was limited to 640. I can only "assume" they stole it from what was already available on the X5M?? I dunno. I'm just guessing.

Regarding your PM though: BR-P did say that if the "ability" to raise that number happens.... they would do it for free.

5 year warrantee on the tune. If it fails.. free fix. If I need to bring it to the dealer and revert back to stock.... free. CEL fixes.... free. Selling the car and reverting back.to stock.... free. If I get an OTA update that automatically reverts it to stock, they redo it.... free.

He also told me about a recent stage 3 Audi RS3 they tuned. Hugely complicated.... it took them a day and a half to tune it properly. But he said to me "we will not stop until we get it perfect, no matter how long it takes". They.even gave the guy a LOANER CAR!

Yes.... there is a risk to getting tuned.... but these guys REALLY put my mind at ease. Cannot give them enough praise. Seriously.
I had my previous car tuned by br-p, same experience here. After an update from the dealer something was off; they inspected and redid their tuning settings free of charge, no questions asked. This was 1,5 years after the tuning.
Very much recommended, wouldn’t have any other tuner tinkering on my car :-)
Appreciate 0