fuck this field
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Nice!! How much are rounds up in your area? That's what has stopped me from buying one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Let me know - definitely an interesting gun now that I've googled it.

I'm sure its probably not easily obtainable (gun or ammo) up here, but neat gun.
Scheels (Sporting store around me) price matches so I just got 3 boxes of 50 rounds of the FN blue tip (Hornandy VMax "sporting" ammo) for $60 or 40 cents a round. I bought 1,000 American Eagle FMJ rounds from BulkAmmo for about 33 cents a round for the range. Much cheaper than the last time I looked at getting a FiveseveN.

Also the red tip armor piercing rounds are law enforcement only - not available to civilians sadly. I have some big metal plates that I would like to plink...that have stood up to numerous green tip 5.56 rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadOzodi View Post
I own:

1 - .223/5.56 Rifle
1 - .308 Rifle
1 - 12ga Shotgun (semi-auto)
1 - .44mag revolver
3 - 9mm pistols
2 - .45 ACP pistols (3rd was ordered the beginning of April this year, but it'll be months before I get it)

Lately, the one I've had the most fun shooting is the .44mag wheelgun...but it's also been the most challenging & frustrating. It's heavy as all get out and has a birds-head grip, which forces a one-handed grip for the most part.
Nice! Why the wait on the .45? Is it something awesome like a custom 1911?
You can get the American eagle rounds on palmetto state armory's website for 15 dollars a box (30cents a round) when they're on sale. And they go on sale often. Free shipping when you order 10 or more boxes.

I get them all the time for my PS90