06-23-2020, 02:10 PM   #52
RJC-1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M850XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukedogg View Post
Fwiw, I don't think these cars will be labeled as lemons just because it takes a long time to get a part. A car would be considered a lemon if you put 5 or so AC Compressors and the AC never worked. The wait continues
30 days cumulatively out of service in FL and any other states...

Under the second presumption, if a consumer’s vehicle is out of service for repair of one or more nonconformities for a cumulative total of 15 or more days, the vehicle owner or lessee must send written notification of this fact to the manufacturer by registered or express mail. After receipt of the notification, the manufacturer or authorized service agent (usually the dealer) must have at least one opportunity to inspect and to repair the vehicle. Once the vehicle is out of service by reason of repair of one or more nonconformities for a cumulative total of 30 days (60 days for a recreation vehicle), the vehicle is presumed to be a lemon.

Topic permitting, I try to be objective as possible
Appreciate 1
dds007411.00