View Single Post
      05-05-2019, 07:11 AM   #79
GH108
GH108
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 G05

Automatic Time update issue

Hi Guys, I am also having the same Auto time update issue and have taken my car to the Dealer twice already. They have updated the software to 03/2019.45 and was advised the issue has been resolved but as soon as i got home it was back. I am also having issues with Automatic lock and unlock function and also the park assist never seems to work for me - Wondering if anyone has figured out a way to fix these issues or can point me in the right direction..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbull2 View Post
Took my X5 in today to have the 3/2019.35 update to fix the cornering light issue fixed. I also reported that the "Automatic Time Update" function under date and time would not allow me to check the box to make it automatic. They thought the update would fix that problem too. It did not. The update also broke the Comfort Access - Lock when walking away and unlock when approaching function.

Haven't found any other issues yet.

Note: Dealer said the automatic time update is likely a bmw connect server issue and not a software or hardware issue and that bmw was working on it. Also stated that the new X5's on the lot and another customers X5 has the same issue. I am to check back with them on Monday 4/8.
Appreciate 0