Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Not bad. A friend of mine who is into stouts gave me a double IPA that half knocked me on my ass. I found out later the ABV was north of 16% and may have been as high as 21%. It tasted more like a chocolate stout, so I was surprised it was labeled as an IPA.

EDIT: That King Sue is available at the Binny's super store in Champaign, about an hour north of here. Pricey stuff, though. $18 for 4 16oz cans. $103 for that case of six you posted. Is that in line with what you paid?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbrown7403 View Post
Ain’t cheap, you’re right. That’s about what I paid at Total Wine here in Austin. Enjoying one as I type
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilabyte View Post
Yea this stuff isn't cheap but at ~$18 seems like every other 4 pack of 16oz IPAs here. I'm lucky to have a few good breweries around my area, Boston and central MA, but I'll surprise my brother in law with one of these since he's normally the one doing that to me

This is my go to New England IPA, doesn't hurt that the place is practically down the street and with the new chef the food is really good
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/46086/278598/
Smooooth, but will kick your ass
If you think that IPA is expensive you should see some of their stouts. I have a few of them and the "cheap" ones are $50 a bottle retail.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0