View Single Post
      10-31-2020, 06:39 PM   #9
Ninefourteener
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i, 2020 Alfa 4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewolfbmw View Post
The following is definitely not scientific, so please hold back on criticism. lol

I will get exact measurements and video next week but here are rough side by side of a couple vantage points.

My keyless Card was the only thing I had when I test drove the X5MC for a good visual measurement. Also, my car is filthy....we received 2 inches of early snow yesterday.

Good find...... and great observation. It appears that the F95 flares are "roughly" a half inch wider. Too bad they won't fit on a G05 because of the way they are shaped at the ends. It would be a worthwhile upgrade.

So.... for the G05, the only option is Hamann.... for $2500. Ouch.

There's that Russian company that offers the full "Renegade" body kit..... but it's even pricier than Hamann, and (IMO) looks awful anyway.

If I could get my hands on an aftermarket set, It might almost be worth playing with some fiberglass and trying to extend them a bit, but I'm fearful it would still be a large investment that may look terrible.

Waiting is probably the best bet. Not sure if any aftermarket companies will invest in R&D for a G05 though. Not enough enthusiasts to justify it.

;(
Appreciate 2
Bandit-X111.50