Rep
Drives: M3 Competition (G80)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninefourteener View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewolfbmw View Post
Hey Matt,

When you shot the clip, did you start it up in comfort ? Also, on the rev's....comfort or sport plus?
I coded my car to start in Sport Individual, which (for me) is Sport Suspension, and "Comfort" everything else.

With that said though, my flapper valves are welded open full time, so it doesn't really matter in my case. There's no difference in the way my car sounds outside in different modes. I guess that would be the equivalent of Sport+ mode on cars that still have working flapper valves.

The only difference I've ever noticed.... is the "fake" noise coming through the speakers in Sport+.... which I've reduced as much as possible in idrive anyway.
Hey Matt,

Like you, I permanently opened both actuators / values. For me there is a major difference in sound from comfort to sport plus.

Additional, there is also a slight adjustment in the exhaust in the different "engine sounds" setting.

Tried filming a video today with my good camera but had the wrong setting on mic.

I get a lot more growl in sport plus setting than I do in comfort, again, with values open.

I hope to upload video soon.

You and I have the same mindset in the sport individual, I have the same settings. Now I just need to code it in. I assume Bimmercode?

I used carly for my F15.
Appreciate 0