View Single Post
      08-28-2019, 07:51 AM   #755
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Wait... The retired elderly couple? Are you trying to kill them? Do they know Hamilton is a beast?

Sorry, but don't be sad. You did the right thing.
Thank you. Last night sucked coming home from the gym and Hamilton not waiting on me to come inside. I missed him cuddling up next to me in bed last night. I didn't think I was ever going to go to sleep.

The wife told me yesterday that her husband had a Norwegian Forest Cat for 14 years and that he died a few months ago. She said that he has been completely distraught since their cat died. Hamilton took right up with him. Hamilton gave him a head butt and blinked at him, then laid his head on his shoulder. The old man started crying and so did I. Touching moment. The old man told me to keep his cell phone number and anytime that I was in the area to stop by, drink a beer and see Hamilton. Makes me feel better to know that he'll have a better life, than what he had at my house (even though he was treated like a king) by having someone that will be able to spend more time with him. The next few weeks will be tough getting acclimated without him being around. Sad morning for sure.
Appreciate 1