View Single Post
      12-18-2023, 05:40 PM   #12916
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
When I was on dating apps the gals I did end up meeting with explained to me that they get so many perverted messages that they miss a lot of genuine ones. If your profile pic doesn't stand out or looks too douchey they won't even look, or if your message doesn't grab their attention they wont even open it. I also had a gal tell me after maybe 20 minutes of messaging that I took too long to set up a date and she didn't want to spend forever getting to know someone through texts.

I feel like todays dating apps are more difficult than just going out somewhere. Attractive gals get bombarded with messages from all platforms. A past close friend of mine was very attractive and it was ridiculous the amount of messages she got just from Instagram or Facebook from dudes trying to hook up with her or take her out. A lot of those messages were seriously cringe...
I've gotten the same feedback from my female friends. One girl I know told me she gets 100-150 messages PER DAY. Insanity. Dating apps are awful; they cause men to become thirsty and desperate, and they cause women to overvalue themselves. They're toxic as hell IMO.
Appreciate 5
///d1824.00
jmack550.00
a5m618.00