Cyprus
Rep
Drives: BMW F87 M2 CS (6MT)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemjinX2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueF87M2 View Post
But in the end the price difference of the M2 to the M2C is very small(5k) !!! So i dont think they did it only for cost cutting !!!
well msrp wise your right...but i'm sure internally the costing difference is larger. Keep in mind they been making the n55 for about 10yrs. so all the machining and tooling has been paid off. So all their really paying for just material costs and variable costs.

They also have larger stock piles of inventory on parts for the n55 vs the s55.

Car companys are cheap...Nissan makes the versa in mexico just to save $300 a car versus making it in tennessee and thats excluding shipping costs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemjinX2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueF87M2 View Post
But in the end the price difference of the M2 to the M2C is very small(5k) !!! So i dont think they did it only for cost cutting !!!
well msrp wise your right...but i'm sure internally the costing difference is larger. Keep in mind they been making the n55 for about 10yrs. so all the machining and tooling has been paid off. So all their really paying for just material costs and variable costs.

They also have larger stock piles of inventory on parts for the n55 vs the s55.

Car companys are cheap...Nissan makes the versa in mexico just to save $300 a car versus making it in tennessee and thats excluding shipping costs.
Yes .. what did you would do if you had really the choice . New M2 OG fully loaded all carbon kit , mpe , sunroof etc literally everything plus m steering whee plus the M2C original mirrors (i retrofitted them 3k euro in Cyprus ) . The car had cost me 105K euro as i spec it . Or the better more revised M2 CS with limited production .. really dont know ... from the other hand in 20 yrs i.e people will recognise the F87 as the first M2 , and see the Versions as just versions . What this m2 will be remembered for is the F87 code/chassis . Like the E30 M3 , people refer to its code , not the evolution model . But its true that the CS will be the top of the line of the M2 . But the last true 😂 kidney grills are on the OG .. i mean i like it a lot , plus the 1M had the Modified N54 unit and still is more talked than the e92 M3 ..
Attached Images

Fedorov160.50