View Single Post
      03-24-2006, 07:23 AM   #22
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
ok, zzinco, how are you doing this whole thing? Can you explain in details?

this is what im assuming:

1. You talked to Brex company, and they are willing to provide you with group buy price if more than 5 or 10 or more buyers.

2. We'll send the payment to YOUR paypal account(or via mail-in if checks/M.O.).

3. You pay them, and they send all the white rings to you.
3a. You pay them, include all of our addresses and BREX will send each item to our addresses

4. You ship each of them out to us.
4a. Brex ship them out to us.

Is this right? which one is it? If you have limit on your paypal account to send or receive money, it sounds like you have basic account. I think you have to have premium account or better in order to receive more(i think, don't quote me on that). I have received and sent payments to/from somebody for over 2~3 grand, and my paypal is Premium account. It does charge you fees when you Receive payments. Example, if someone sends you $250, fee is like 3~6% of that. Which comes out to around 7~15bucks. You'll receive $243~$235. Im not sure what the exact percentage for the fee is. Its somewhere around there.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0