Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpitts View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
so I'm convinced my car wants to kill me. I was driving with a normal amount of pedal pressure when I felt a pop. well, my gas pedal detached itself from the floor somehow and was dangling there. Seriously what's going on with these issues? I secured it back but it's still not really 100% how it should be. I took a video and some pics for you guys as seen below.

That's unreal... and it would happen to you given the issues you've had with your G05!

On a positive note, this is a safety critical function of the vehicle, so perhaps this will provide you with a little leverage to get the other issues looked at yet again...
I can't make this stuff up guys, it's ridiculous but at the same time I'm trying to find humor so I don't lose my shit. I already have an appt next Friday (30th) with BMW of San Antonio for the antenna nonsense. I mean I can only imagine what, if anything will break, come off or fail next. I swear this must be some sort of running joke by now

edit: now that the Audi RS6 Avant is launching stateside I'm almost temped to buy one. I've been dreaming of a hot wagon for so long.... but it's an Audi with their awful infotainment dual touchscreen mess so
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 1
gpitts247.00