Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCaY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted920 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB316 View Post
Hey guys, just got done installing today. Shipping time from eBay was incredible, 4 days from date of sale to delivery (New York). Overall, my comments and opinions are in line with 914, MaCay and raindropm4... great value for the money, perfect fit and good looking. Although, lack of instructions and improper installation materials did prolong the install process.
Overall, I'd recommend 👍🏻
Jack:

Looks really great. You have the same look I'm going for.
How much was the lip? Install it yourself?
Btw, where did you get the side Mirrors- I like!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted920 View Post
Quote:
Hey guys, just got done installing today. Shipping time from eBay was incredible, 4 days from date of sale to delivery (New York). Overall, my comments and opinions are in line with 914, MaCay and raindropm4... great value for the money, perfect fit and good looking. Although, lack of instructions and improper installation materials did prolong the install process.
Overall, I'd recommend 👍🏻
Jack:

Looks really great. You have the same look I'm going for.
How much was the lip? Install it yourself?
Btw, where did you get the side Mirrors- I like!
Thanks!
I did the install myself, about one hours time.
I had to purchase different screws and double sided 3m automotive backing tape.
With shipping, came out to $288-

And the mirrors are off an F85, they fit perfectly. You can get them for well under $100 off amazon or eBay.

You can also get F87 X3M mirrors but you have to change the outer ring as well. Set will run you around 500$ with painting. Im not sure if you have to change the ring for F85 mirrors to fit. But as Jack said its way cheaper. I just liked the look a lil bit better with that agresive line on the mirror.
The F97 mirrors look good too! I prefer the simpler design of the F85 ones but then again, I got them before the F87/97s even hit the road. Regardless, gives the vehicle a subtle yet more unique appearance
Appreciate 0