Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCaY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB316 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCaY View Post
I did mine yesterday as well. Went different way. Used 1.5" construction grade clear 3M tape with 3M activator and put few SS #10 screws(don't use selftapers, they make to big hole in plastic. No washers or nuts needed. I had few body kits installed. I tried to remove it once on my 750i and it was almost impossible.
MaCay, just realized you have the rear splitter installed as well. How do you like it and was installation easy enough? Thinking of getting that as well now to even the front and back out
It was easier then front. Like i said. I didnt use any bolts and nuts. Just few SS screws and 3m tape. Just make sure to use some alcohol like 90% to clean and degrees area. I used a heat gon as well before applying tape. The 3M clear construction grade tape is so strong that u really got one chance to position it. What i did i took of only like 1" of red backing on two ends , position spoiler and then pull the rest. That 1" was holding whole spoiler no problem in air.
Great, sounds easy enough. I took your advice with the SS screws and 3M tape on the front splitter, much easier then the nuts and bolts. I'll do the same with the rear.

One of my friends sent me this, didn't know they had a roof spoiler on offer as well. Don't know how it'd look or hold up over time:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233497963686
Appreciate 1
MaCaY110.00