View Single Post
      01-07-2021, 02:48 AM   #7509
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
That's the problem with online dating, just too many options for the females and they probably won't give anyone the right amount of time to try to get to know them before moving on to the next.... eventually they will burn out and just pick someone to really try to build a connection with, and I'd say that would be the ideal time to meet that person since they'll put an effort in as well.
And why don't you think you're without options too? Most people are looking for the best option. Why are you not doing the same? Yes, the current world of dating is very different than when I was much younger. You just have to adapt.

I went back to your recent replies. You question why she would still continue to text message you a week after you all had met knowing she didn't have a connection. That's because you were giving off all signs of being an infatuated beta. She knew she had you and was still exploring options. You didn't generate that desire. And something else that could have given you clues as to where things were going before you met in person is by doing video chats. Did you do any with her? What about actual phone calls and not text messaging?

I think there are deeper things going on here. Your last reply has undertones of a lack of self confidence and women pick up on that pretty damn quick. You should do an honest evaluation and ranking of yourself from a scale of 1 to 10. If you're not ranking yourself as at least a 7, then you need to work on yourself to get to that point before trying to meet someone. Or just set more realistic expectations. With this ranking, this includes aspects such as financial, career, physical appearance, etc.
Appreciate 1