View Single Post
      01-07-2021, 12:37 PM   #7520
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I said it once and I'll say it again, I'm ecstatic that I don't have to date through forms of social media/apps/online, and honestly have never had to throughout my life. Which is shocking because I am pretty young. premier3is I get what the guys on here are saying, but lets face the facts here, that blows. I'm sure you know your worth better then anyone else here. We can all assume what the lady was thinking, but nonetheless it does not change the fact that she wasted your time for a reason unbeknownst to the rest of us. I agree with you 100%, If I am talking to someone I'd much rather talk to just them and not try to have a few others on the line as well. And to be blunt, regardless of opinions stated online I would continue to act in that manner. Just because one person is a shit person for dangling people does not mean we all have to adapt to be shit people as well. That is in fact how you end up looking like the USA where we all hate each other and are the laughing stock of the world. People should just be who they are and block out influence, especially that of a person they do not even remotely know. Social influence is shit and you couldn't change my mind if you tried lol.
Agreed. I'm just going to start to meet them within a week or 2. I learned my lesson not to go on for long without meeting someone, I'll take it as a learning experience.
Appreciate 0