View Single Post
      08-31-2021, 01:15 PM   #1
R-M4
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6 M CP

2018 m4 cp to 2022 x6 m cp

Hello, everyone!
I placed an order for a 2022 X6 M CP last week.
I currently have a 2018 M4 CP, which was also a custom build. I have to admit that I have never been an SUV type of guy until this past February, when my wife got a 2021 X4 M40i. (She had a 2013 335i sedan.)
After driving her car a couple of times, I honestly fell in love with it. The car has 382hp and although it is NO M4 and you really can't compare to it, I did enjoy driving it and the car is quite fast on Sport mode.
What surprised me the most was the size of the X4. I thought it would feel weird… it would feel like I was on a big truck or something. However, I was wrong. It felt great, actually.
I truly love the looks of the X6 M. I think the car looks REALLY amazing! My original order was for an X6 M, but I changed it a few days later and added the CP. I have to admit that the extra 17hp did not matter to me at all. It was mainly the looks of the CP. There is just something about the CP that makes me go "WOW!!!!". Yes, I know the difference is not drastic, but it caught my eyes A LOT more. My wife, who I have been with for 23 years, was like: "Add the damn thing because I know you. You WILL regret not getting it."
Here we are, at the age of 43 (both of us) with no kids or dogs and 2 SUV's. Lol… Funny, huh?
Anyway, I'm excited to be part of this forum.
I would like to ask you all the following if I may:

1) If you have the CP, did you get it right away with no hesitation? Or did you change your mind and added it later?

2) If you didn't get it, do you regret it?

3) What's your FAVORITE thing about your X6 M? How about the LEAST FAVORITE?

I wish you all a great rest of the week.

Thank you!
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15761.00
F95inOC44.00
xmanpro3100.00
AJA590061.50