Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 x5 40!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattl0806 View Post
Hey guys,

I basically looking to know for sure if a dealer is being truthful. I think not, but they are really sticking to their guns.

Rewind 2 weeks ago, I was about to pull the trigger on a 2021 CPO x5m50 and was approved for 72m at 6.49.

Fast forward to today - a diff dealer - 2022 CPO x5 m50 - coming back at first > 8% and now 7.59%. Something smells very fishy. They said the rates went up…. They also originally wanted me to use their BOA guy who was 8.25 and is also now 7.59 after he “called them”. I cannot stand playing games and will not stomach borrowing cash this high. I’ve got tier 1 credit.. I told them I’d only accept the 6.49 from 2 weeks ago.

I know these programs to not change monthly. But I can’t source this information from anywhere.

Anyone else know this stuff well?

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic8 View Post
If you can…walk. They will probably find someone else to buy the car but you don’t have to pay that price. Maybe try a credit union.

Rates do suck right now, but that should not force you into something you don’t want.
Ask them what the bank rate was approved for they have to tell you then you’ll see their mark up on the rate .
Appreciate 1
Mattl0806996.50