cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 155ND View Post
without wishing to upset non-MBB owners, i do think this colour is THE colour for the X6M / X5M. because of the size of the cars, there is just SO much paint!

my experience is that as MBB is so nice i find myself actually enjoying the process of keeping the car clean, almost as if i'm doing the wider world a favour by allowing them to enjoy seeing such a bright colour in all it's glory!

the 1st photo was taken in the shade (under a canopy of trees ... try not to think of the sap, try not to think of the sap........), and the colour looks a deeper shade, whereas in the bright sun it looks more metallic (which i prefer)

BMW blues are special, this MBB is art
I literally just got back from the dealer. They had a MBB X6M on the lot. It's the first time I've seen one in the metal. The pictures just don't do it any justice. My current DG is great because it looks clean even when it's not but I need something different for my midlife crisis