Harlequin
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F32 Coupé

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by atinybug View Post
Started playing S4 about a week ago, made a monk before I even knew about Uliana's/Lions Claw. My god it's OP. Also, nearly everyone on my friends list made a monk for S4, probably because of that set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
I'd choose the demon hunter again and reached lvl70 p77 yesterday. I miss still the lvl70 items equipped in all slots and the nephalem portal lvl10 to get the additional portrait and the dog after completion of journey part 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinderpb View Post
Hell yeah it is. I have a WW +250 MS barb for running people, and a U6 monk for everything else. Still kicking around the 0cc build; haven't tried new new cc ones yet.
I've now got 3 S4 characters at 70/324(P)

- Monk
- Crusader
- Barb

Monk is using Raiment of the Thousand Storms set and doing crits with dashing strike of 300,000,000+

Crusader sucks at the moment so stopped playing him.

I'm on hols for a week - just taking some downtime - and today I levelled a barb from 0 to 70 in about 4 hours. Trying to build up Wrath of the Wastes set. Mate of mine has it and he's a fucking machine with Whirlwind!

I have about 8 levels to go on my 3rd Legendary Gem (Haven't been doing enough Greater Rifts, I guess) to complete the challenges for "Champion" and move on to the next one...

PS: I play with 3 mates on a regular basis. We run our own TeamSpeak server so it's awesome.

Last edited by Harlequin; 09-29-2015 at 11:38 AM..
Appreciate 0