View Single Post
      02-01-2023, 01:47 PM   #20
VictorDebage
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X5, Q7, 5, Fastback, etc

my wallet got slightly thinner but a lot of excitement.

Ordered from a custom wheels factory 22" Y spoke BBS FI-R style just without making holes in the spokes itself.

Was a bit concern about weight+speed = pressure on such design, so just to avoid any drama, no hollowing. 22x10 +26 front 22x11 +22 rear. Same color as on my F10.

Due to I will do 90mm stud conversion so I will have plenty of space for spacers if I will need them to move a bit out.

Btw, on such ET long studs look rad and I recommend it to anyone who had deep dish or such ETs

this is how all of it look on my F10, didn't drive it for a month so it got dusty/rusty, own a good wash to it, but I just love the way how studs pop.

will get red central wheels caps + red long lugnuts with open ends. black studs.

Then I ordered China made custom large brakes set, 6 points with 410mm front, 400 rear.
Calipers will be red, no fancy brands on it, just my instagram

I also thought to order Carbon ceramic right away but even in China it will cost about 5k-6k for all the rotors so I may delay ceramic for a month of too just emotionally prepare myself for burning cash.

Btw on Chinese brakes subject - many people think it's a big risk and it is some degree risk but I rolled 2 years on my F10 with similar setup made same factory, and except the central adapter black paint faded (well this is Florida here), the rest works fine and I did some amount of pulls.

Laser headlights was another interesting experiment, ordered, will see what I will receive.
Look like this, but do they work who knows I sort of bought them because of the design.

As mentioned before, ordered X5M conversion kit. Shipping cost more than the kit itself, so it wasn't that bad.

Ordered rear roof wing from x5m retrofit, will see if it fits hassle free.

Tempting to order chinese catback exhaust system + quad tips from Akropovich for X5M (they look rad, just the Chinese sound of exhaust sounds not bad at all plus controls the dB with a remote).

So, it's just the beginning. A lot of time to wait (mostly sea shipping). Will see how it goes.

Last edited by VictorDebage; 02-01-2023 at 02:53 PM..
Appreciate 1
aug0211167.50