04-26-2019, 06:30 PM   #265
samvora
The Dark Knight
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36, E46, E90, G05 and MB W205

Quote:
Originally Posted by samvora View Post
Yes but from what i know that the laser light unavailability is for May builds and not for April and the cut off date for that was 4/20 or 4/22 onwards. Originally when I checked the production status on 4/17 it said that the completion date is 4/29 and now the production completion date is 4/26, which is today but online it still shows as "entered production queue". Not sure what is going on and who to believe lol.

I did speak to BMW customer relations and brought up the Laser light non availability for May production and they confirmed to me (however correct and believable they are) that if my order went through for the build with the options that I picked then that means it will come with the car. I asked him that what if it delays the production by 4 weeks or so just waiting for that part if there is a shortage and he said if your build was accepted and started production then that would not be the case. Let's see what happens - keeping my fingers crossed!
Oh wait - the status just changed from today morning as "Entered production queue" to just now as "quality check". This tells me that their tracking system is not updated as regularly as it should be.

Anyone has any idea how long does it take now from this point on till it gets delivered? Also what is the build code for Quality check and other build codes?
Appreciate 0