- Premium Package 2
- Parking assistance package
- Luxury seating package
- Harman Kardon
- Acoustic glass
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Heating and cooling front and rear seats with steering wheel and armrests
- M Sport Brakes

Here is the timeline from the day the order was placed till it got delivered to the dealership:

4/13 - order placed
4/16 - entered production queue
4/26 - enroute to the OXnard, CA VDC
5/10 - vehicle at the dealership and PDI done - ready to be picked up by me
5/13 - I picked up the vehicle

3.5 weeks from ordering to delivery is amazing. Even the SA was super surprised that it was that quick and he has never seen that before, especially for a busy market like the bay area in CA.

Spent 1.5 hours before signing any paperwork and did a thorough check including had the genius try the back up parking and parallel parking to ensure it works the way it is supposed to. Checked for the wireless charging apple pay issue and no Apple pay screen popped up. The weather widget is working fine and so is navigation.

Looking forward to driving this machine - super excited as I am upgrading from a E90 LCI that I drove for 10 years and my first SUV/SAV ever. Will take some pictures and post them once the car comes back from the shop on Sunday after a full frontal PPF and window tints.

Congrats for your speedy delivery.
I picked up mine yesterday too, but my order date was 03/09, which went smoothly to production and dispatch (04/02) and then took more than one month to get Oxnard (~05/07)..

still need to figure out all the settings...
Appreciate 0