United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoed2 View Post
I just think the way the Laser option is setup it gives very little opportunity to use them. Maybe coding will be able to eliminate the speed requirement.

I have no problem with the option of the Laser tech. That's the only way advancements are made. If you want it, pay the extra. I just believe it is outrageous to neuter the DRL's on the standard LED to the point that someone can actually say "look that guy has the crappy lights he cheaped out" Again they look terrible - first time I saw them I though they must be malfunctioning.
People? you mean if you only drive in the city? I grew up in Arizona, to be specific, Scottsdale and even in that area laser lights would be very useful daily. I don't see a big reason to complain if you get the car cool, but seeing how you haven't mentioned ordering one, the outrage is unfounded. It's literally a $1k option on a $60-100k+ vehicle which is a drop in the bucket. I haven't seen people complain about a $1k standalone option (also offered in some packages which vary by country) like its the end of times. Maybe if you use them it will change your mine
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 1
Ibiza3478.50