TK - 421
There's a storm coming
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW Vader

Garage List
Wink

Well, Crikey!

I had to go and have a look at this, so off outside i popped, beautiful crisp morning here in the UK. Well bless my pommy eyeballs it is indeed there! But come on mate, play fair, that took some looking for, its not even on the outer lens, its actually underneath the headlight under edge. But if one looks hard enough, yibidy yibbider you got yourself a manufacturing mold line! lol

the last photo shows it clearest. For those that are interested in never being able to look at your laser lights the same again, here is the go to guide (maybe make this a sticky) to spot this nearly invisible defect.

Can you guess where it is yet?

Look along the outer lower edge of the light lens, just around the curve toward the rear and you will see maybe a 2mm line on a 45 degree angle. follow that line back, looking through the outer lens to the underside you will see the mould joining on the underside of the light unit! To confirm, you heard this correct, the mould line isn't visible on the outer light lens, its actually on the underside

You have now reached boom!

for my next job, im going to remove the 3rd row seats to find a boot floor paint issue.

As you were chaps
Attached Images

Last edited by TK - 421; 09-20-2020 at 04:45 AM..
Appreciate 2
Paladin15556.00
Tenac4538.50