View Single Post
      10-20-2020, 08:45 PM   #12
alewifebp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 M50i

Garage List
2024 i5 M60  [0.00]
Just going through the same process with a broker. There really isn't any other paperwork to process for the most part. You get your production #, and the deposit and credit app proves that you are a serious customer. Since you can still back out on delivery, there really isn't anything else that you can sign.

And as it with a broker, I got another document directly from the broker that detailed the particulars of the deal, and was confirmed by the selling dealer. I'd imagine these days and for the last several months that the amount of paperwork has decreased that you would normally need upfront, and your e-mails become the proof on the deal you agreed to. Normally in an in person deal, you would need some type of proof that you agreed to some pricing parameters.

This is my first time using a broker, and I can say the process is much easier and with less grey area. You are agreeing to the percentage off, in my case 10%, plus the incentives available at the time of signing, and what your buy rate and fees are. Then BMW provides the rate lock. At this time, it is hoped that the numbers will improve slightly for Nov/Dec, either with more incentives or a better residual/money factor, then you will get those incentives, plus the agreed upon percentage off and buy rate/fee structure.

I'm also hoping that they sneak back in the soft close doors, but that's more wishful thinking than any expectation.
Appreciate 0