View Single Post
      02-03-2020, 11:43 PM   #39
araje
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, Audi

X519 - awesome pics. I am sure she is feeling pampered.
I will be following your recipe. Currently inquiring quotes from 2 certified installers listed in Gtechniq website for my area.

One of them recommended CSU black which is essentially CSU+EXO and Stek full front. He also mentioned that he will apply CSU to wheels as well. Did you do this too?
The most painful part is over and above the agonizing wait during production, he will take 3-4days for this whole process. He did tell me that it is advisable to bring the car the next day after delivery to him but its okay to take few days if I like since he will anyways have to do level1 paint correction.

The other one commented that Stek+CSU+EXO would be overdoing it since Stek is highest quality anyways. Now this has got me thinking. I would understand if I was doing Stek full body. However that is way too expensive for me. So since I am going only with full front, I am thinking its best to do CSU black for whole body. Do you have any suggestions?

By the way, I opted for Dark Graphite on 21" Y Style 744, coming towards the end of month.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0