View Single Post
      12-21-2020, 03:41 PM   #3
doubleo
Memento Mori
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 M3

Thanks for the reply. It looks like the USAA and PenFed incentives are different from the incentives I was talking about as far as I understand. I dont know if they are inclusive or not.

I finally found some information. I was given this link by a dealer in MA: https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offer...incentive.html

Once you enter, you can use ID.me to verify your status. Once you do that, it unlocks pricing for you. Right now, the incentive varies by vehicle, but for an X5 you are looking at $3,250. The BMW Military Incentive is available to active duty, retired, reserve, veteran military personnel, or USAA member and their immediate families in the United States.

Maybe this was established once USAA pulled out of offering incentives. Who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
USAA no longer is involved with BMW or any manufacture as they got rid of their car buying service. The military incentive is now being offered through PenFed and you must be a member for at least 60 days in order to qualify for the incentive. I believe that is the only incentive that is offered to active duty in the US.
Appreciate 0