05-19-2020, 12:24 PM   #1571
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
They sure do sound nice. I have LG Super Pros on mine and they sound similar but it’s difficult to compare sounds when not hearing it live. They’re the first thing I did as well, performance wise.
I never heard of them before and they’ll do well in the game I’m sure. Wish they had a pic or two in the story of them installed in the engine bay, bet it looks great.
Small world you knowing him, has he been in the aftermarket business for a while or a new venture?
I have LG Super Pros as well.

It has to be a new venture. I know him, and know of the other guys. Also Watson performance is probably tied in somehow on the "tuning" side as I go to the gym with the guy that started up that business a few years back...and he's friends with the whole group.

Before that, we had Hawks in Greenville. They are great, but not local.

I did most of my own tuning. But when Watson opened up with his dyno, it grew so quickly that it's now his career.

He can work magic on these cars.....also on other platforms. His business was built by word of mouth.

I will need to ask him about the new company. With the gym being closed, I haven't had a chance to talk with him.